For the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important, so we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost attention and we take specific measures to keep them safe.
Some services may be subject to specific legal terms, in which case we will give you all the appropriate information from time to time.
Who is the Owner?
The following is the main information on the processing of your personal data carried out by Società Agricola Giansanti Srl with registered office in Via Casale della Castelluccia 47 Rome 00123, VAT Number: 06813761001, as Data Controller.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending a request to our email address email@example.com
What data do we treat and why?
The personal data that Società Agricola Giansanti Srl treats are those that you provide us when you complete an order and purchase goods, and those that we collect while you browse or use the services offered on our sites, or during visits to our shops. The Società Agricola Giansanti Srl can therefore collect data on you such as personal data such as name and surname, shipping address and billing address, browsing data and your purchasing habits.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
– conclude and execute the purchase contract for goods offered on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com;
– provide you with the services of www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com such as registration for the newsletter;
– allow the registration to the Site and the use of services reserved for registered users;
– manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service.
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute a contract with you or to provide you with the service you specifically requested.
We also carry out statistical surveys and analyzes with data in aggregate form to understand how users interact and use the Site, to improve our offer and our services.
Instead, only with your express consent, will we process your personal data to:
– carry out commercial and promotional communication activities;
– customize the site and commercial offers based on your interests.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data is processed by duly trained personnel of Società Agricola Giansanti Srl as Data Controller. Furthermore, due to organizational and functional requirements relating to the provision of services on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com, your data may be processed by our consultants. The latter have been evaluated and chosen by the Società Agricola Giansanti Giansanti Srl for their proven reliability and competence. Some of these subjects may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data to these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided for by the law.
How long do we keep your data?
We store your personal information for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it was collected, at the end of which your personal data will be deleted or otherwise made anonymously irreversibly. The retention period is different depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected during the purchase of goods on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com are treated up to the conclusion of all administrative and accounting formalities and then are filed in accordance with local tax law (ten years), those used to send you our newsletters until you ask us to stop sending.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific treatment, you will be able to: revoke the consent to the processing, learn about your personal data in our possession, their origin and how they are used, request their updating, rectification or integration as well as, in the cases provided for by the laws in force, the cancellation, the limitation of the treatment or oppose their treatment. If you wish, you can request to receive personal data in the possession of Società Agricola Giansanti Srl that concern you in a format that can be read by electronic devices and, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can file a complaint with one of the competent control authorities for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
This information may undergo changes and additions over time, so we invite you to periodically check the contents. Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly of the changes made.
* * * * * * * *
- General information
The Società Agricola Giansanti Srl with registered office in Via Casale della Castelluccia 47 Rome 00123, VAT Number: 06813761001, is the Data Controller, that is the person who decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl collects and treats when you browse or purchase on www.giansantidimuzio.it or www.giansantidimuzio.com are the following:
- a) we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on www.giansantidimuzio.it or www.giansantidimuzio.com such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment data ;
- b) we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- c) we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide you with the assistance requested;
- d) subject to your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- e) for the registration of your account, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, your password. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the Site. Upon your express consent, by analyzing your personal data, we can process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, to order to present you proposals and offers in line with your tastes, also via email marketing. In case of authentication to the account through external social networks, we collect from these third parties the data necessary for registration / authentication via Facebook, Pixel Facebook and via Google and Google Analytics. We also collect information about you from third parties and, in particular, from Facebook and Google. This information includes the following data categories: e-mail address.
- f) we collect information about your browsing on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and save this information on our servers.
- How do we use the personal data collected?
The Società Agricola Giansanti Srl collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- a) conclude and execute the purchase contract for the products offered on www.giansantidimuzio.it or www.giansantidimuzio.com. When you complete your purchase we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, shipping of the product and any management of the made.
- b) registration on the Site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the Site is possible through the insertion of some personal information, necessary to guarantee your identification and the performance of the services offered to registered users.
- c) supply of the services offered on www.giansantidimuzio.it or www.giansantidimuzio.com. To this end, the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary to perform the service you requested.
- d) management of requests to our Customer Service, which uses the personal data you provide to satisfy your requests for information and requests for assistance;
- e) analysis and statistical surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to carry out analyzes and statistical surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
- f) sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of our product, so-called soft spam. Following the purchase of one of our products on the Site, we will send you to the e-mail address you provided us with communications containing our business proposals or similar products and services.
- g) subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you provided for commercial communications about our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions.
- h) only with your consent, the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl will be able to personalize your experience as a registered user on www.giansantidimuzio.it or www.giansantidimuzio.com, proposing advances and offers in line with your tastes and sending you personalized commercial communications according to your interests, these communications will take place exclusively with the methods you have chosen. The personalization will be carried out by analyzing your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”
Should you wish to authorize the activities referred to in points g) and h) and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from Società Agricola Giansanti Srl or wish to limit the methods by which to be contacted, you may at any time interrupt these communications by simply sending an email to the address email@example.com.
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscribe request, as some submissions may already have been scheduled, our systems may take some time to process your request.
In relation to all the activities indicated above, we will treat your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
- Your profile
When creating your profile, we offer you the opportunity to use the following services:
- Wishlist: save the items you want most;
- My orders: you can see your orders;
- My data: manage your registration data.
- Change password and account details
- My shipping and billing addresses: save or modify your addresses to have them always at hand and complete your purchases faster.
With your express consent, the Societò Agricola Giansanti Srl will be able to customize your experience and the contents of the commercial communications and the offers you will see when you browse on www.giansantidimuzio.it or www.giansantidimuzio.com as a registered user based on your interests. This activity makes it easier for you to find products and services that are more appealing and interesting for you and at the same time allows us to improve our offer for you. The personalization is made possible by the analysis of your personal data in our possession, described in the previous paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”
In particular, information on purchases you have made in the past and those concerning the sections of the Site you visit most often or the services you use most often help us understand which products and services you are most interested in.
To ensure that the information in our possession is correct and allows us to adequately carry out the activity described above, we invite you to access the “My Profile” section and, if deemed necessary, to update them.
- Legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions established by current legislation, and specifically:
- a) for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a party.
When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are part we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products offered on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com;
– registration on the Site and use of services reserved for registered users;
– provision of services offered on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com;
– management of your requests by our Customer Service.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to give us your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data we will not be able to conclude or execute the contract and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and you will not be able to use the services of Società Agricola Giansanti Srl and that the latter will not be able to manage your requests;
- b) to fulfill a legal obligation.
In the event of the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com, the processing of the User’s data will take place to fulfill the legal obligations to which the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl is bound in accordance with the tax provisions and other regulations to which it is subject. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and whether or not to provide us with your data, but if you will conclude your data will be necessary and will be processed to carry out the aforementioned legal obligations to which the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl is bound;
- c) for our legitimate interest. Some of your personal data in case of purchase of products on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com with credit or debit card, may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carry out this activity to prevent and pursue any fraudulent activity.
- d) based on your consent.
We will do the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent:
- carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research;
- analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the context of the use of your profile, in order to personalize your experience on our Site. Providing us with your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data or not for these purposes, but in the absence of the same it will not be possible for Società Agricola Giansanti Srl to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and analysis of your habits.
- Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of Società Agricola Giansanti Srl specifically instructed and authorized for processing.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects carry out their activity according to the instructions given by the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl and under its control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specializing in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for ascertaining and prosecuting crimes, preventing and safeguarding threats to public security, to allow the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons connected with the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
- Extra-EU data transfer
Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph “Who will process your data?” Could be located in countries outside the European Union which nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (http: / /www.garanteprivacy.it/home/provvedimenti-normativa/normativa/normativa-comunitaria-e-intenazionale/trasferimento-dei-dati-verso-paesi-terzi#1).
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure adequate levels of protection will be performed only after the conclusion between Società Agricola Giansanti Srl and said subjects of specific agreements, containing appropriate safeguard clauses and guarantees for the protection of your personal data, so-called “standard contractual clauses”, also approved by the European Commission, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between you and Società Agricola Giansanti Srl (for the purchase of goods offered on our site, to register on the site or to use services on the site) or to manage your requests.
- How long do we keep the data?
We store your personal data for a limited period of time, different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
Once this period has expired, your data will be permanently erased or in any case rendered anonymous irreversibly.
Your personal data is stored in accordance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- a) data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com: up to the conclusion of the administrative-accounting formalities. The data related to invoicing will be kept for ten years from the invoice date;
- b) registered User data: the data will be stored until you request the deletion of your profile;
- c) data relating to the payment: up to the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the relative administrative-accounting formalities consequent to the expiry of the right of withdrawal and to the terms applied for the payment of the payment;
- d) data collected in the context of the use of services offered on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com: these data are kept until the termination of the service or the cancellation of the registration for the service by the User;
- e) data connected to user requests to our Customer Service: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is satisfied;
- f) data used for commercial communication activities towards users who purchase products on www.giansantidimuzio.it and www.giansantidimuzio.com: these data are stored until the termination of the service or the exercise of the opposition by unsubscribing by the ‘user;
- g) data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind with Società Agricola Giansanti Srl by the user;
- h) data used to personalize the Site and to show personalized commercial offers: until the user asks for the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of user with the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl;
- i) data used for market research and satisfaction surveys: until the User asks for the cessation of the activity.
In any case, for technical reasons, the cessation of the treatment and the consequent definitive cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the relative personal data will be definitive within thirty days from the terms indicated above.
- Your rights
At any time you can exercise your rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Società Agricola Giansanti Srl. Below is their general description and how to exercise them.
- a) Access and modify your data: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be corrected, modified or supplemented with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- b) Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any marketing activity. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered to be the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the carrying out of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the personalization of the website and commercial offers based on your interests . Once we receive your request, we will promptly stop processing your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- c) Oppose the processing of your data: you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data at any time based on our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
- d) Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation, you can request the deletion of your personal data. Received and assessed your request, if legitimate we will promptly stop processing and cancel your personal data.
- e) Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl will continue to store your personal data but will not process them, unless you make your other request and the exceptions provided for by law. You can obtain the limitation of the processing when you object to the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose the deletion of your data, when your data no longer serves us but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can write to the address indicated above.
To ensure that our users’ data are not subjected to violations or illegitimate use by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be certain of your identity.
- Security measures
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, the Società Agricola Giansanti Srl undertakes to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of the treatments.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawfully performed, you can file a complaint with one of the competent control authorities for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
More information on the methods of presentation are available on the website of the Guarantor, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Changes to this statement
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data as described above. As a result, this privacy statement may be subject to changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary with reference to new regulatory interventions regarding the protection of personal data.
We therefore invite you to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly about the changes made and their consequences. The updated version of the privacy statement, in any case, will be published on this page, indicating the date of its last update.
- Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is carried out by Società Agricola Giansanti Srl in full compliance with the regulations on the matter envisaged by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the Italian supervisory authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through the settings. However, we would like to remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause unsatisfactory operation of the site and / or limit the service we offer.
Below the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies